Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hard Rock FM 87.6 Jkt

Before i will start my story i have to admit that this is kinda funny.I wasn't a radio lover before and i even hate listening to the radio,usually i would directly turned on my CD player or cassette once i got in my car.But there was this time when i was on my friend's ride,he turned on Hard Rock FM radio station and at that time their program was called Drive and Jive,hosted by 2 DJs which were Iwet Ramadhan and Rahma Umaya(sorry if i spelled it wrong).That was the first time when i found out that listening to the radio wasn't that bad because they were really cheer me up at that time,you know when people might felt down sometimes like no spirit.I got one thing in common with Iwet Ramadhan which is a denial person,but i am agree with Iwet that sometimes we didn't have to show people how we really felt and especially when u are working and i also agree that i did that just because i wanted people to see me happy always so then they would be happy too and i love doing that.Like why should i bring a sad situation for people around me when they looked so happy n it had to change into emo situation just because of my own problem and their pity face wouldn't help me fix anything too.I chose to solve my problem by myself as long as i could and i rarely showed people the real me or how i felt at that time.
Now Hard Rock FM becoming my favourite radio station when i drive by myself,their topics were usually good to be listen too.I guess that's what i wanted to share and keep your good job guys,Message for Iwet,Iwet you did a good job.Peace out there.

No comments: