Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hope

Hope is a spirit and will always be our spirit.
We need a hope to make something seems possible.
But there is always hope for those who never give up.
"Satisfaction lies in the effort; not in the attainment.Full effort is full victory."
I had never been hope so much on something until now,like i will fight for it even though i know i only have a chance like 0.1%.
I am trying to persuade my parents so they will let me go back to college and university.
I know for sure sometimes how hard it is to deal with our parents.
They had already rejected me last year,and this year i am gonna try it again,because i am suppose to be the one who will decided my future and not my parents.
"...life is an adventure,dare it..."
Mother Teresa said, "Do not allow yourself to be disheartened by any failure as long
as you have done your best."
We never lose chances to try again and again or when we are ready.
Same as when i hope to meet someone there i want to meet,even though i know we live
so far away but deep in my heart i know there is still a hope that one day we will meet.
I am still alive because i still have my hope here with me.
It is like a small fire that lives in my heart,as long as it never settled,my hope will always there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much better now...I'll go over it with you...hehe. =]